We need assistance of all sorts. Volunteering is very much required for in-office and outdoor assignments. Students from various law universities and colleges come to us for internship and their services have been a constant source of human resource for our purposes. Eminent legal practitioners also render assistance in several ways. LASWEB has been able to build up a solid pool of social-legal resources from all these engagements and activities.
- Adopt 5-15 individuals in need of legal aid.
- Donate for the expenses incurred in LASWEB’s Senior Citizens’ Initiative.
- Donate for the expenses incurred on cases of domestic violence.
- Donate for the expenses on cases of human trafficking.
- Donate usable pacemakers.
- Work as volunteers
- Host legal aid clinics in rural areas
LASWEB is registered under under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act XXVI of 1961.
All donations paid to LASWEB is exempted under –
Direct Bank Transfer
|A/C Name :||Legal Aid Services – West Bengal|
|A/C No. :||0091050009379|
|Bank Name :||United Bank of India|
|Kolkata :||700 029|
All cheques to be drawn in the name of – “LEGAL AID SERVICES” Send cheques by post to –